Thursday, February 17, 2011

Complaints of Pregnancy

AH!! I feel like I'm going crazy. I never thought that going to school and being pregnant would be so hard. It's so hard to concentrate and I'm not getting good sleep anymore. I didn't think that would start until way later in the pregnancy but it already has. Booo! I really hate complaining so much but I just feel so uncomfortable, tired, nautious, bloated, etc. The list could go on and on.

I feel like I need a vacation where there are palm trees, warmish blue water, and beautiful sunshine! Warm sunshine at that.

On a better note...

I freakin have the best husband in the world. It amazes me how much he can handle with me being prego and all. Last night he had a meeting at church and on his way home guess what he got me... Jamba Juice just because he loves me. He had even gone to 7-Eleven but knew that I would want Jamba more.

I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for giving me such an awesome husband and a new little baby growing inside of me!

I LOVE IT ALL!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know the feeling about going crazy with a pregnancy, but no school to deal with. Aren't husbands awesome during pregnancies? This is Megan wilcox/waggoner...check out my blog sometimes!

    ReplyDelete